Monday, August 8, 2011

A MUST-BUY


Happy Release Day to my fab friend, fellow Carina Press author and really talented writer Fiona Lowe. If you've ever read any of her Medical romances, you'll know this woman can spin a yarn, so you won't want to miss out on her debut Single Title! Boomerang Bride!

Read the blurb below - I guarantee, it'll make you want to head on over to the Carina Press site and buy yourself a copy :)

Matilda Geoffrey risked it all for love. She left Australia to be with Barry—the man who had swept her off her virtual feet. Now, wearing a wedding dress, she's alone on Main Street in small-town Wisconsin, and things aren't working out exactly as planned...

In town for his annual family visit, Marc Olsen had never seen a bride quite like Matilda—staring into a storefront window, holding a tottering wedding cake, and looking desperately in need of a groom. He may not have any warm feelings for his hometown,but meeting Matilda just as she discovers she's been scammed by her online "fiancé" stirs something in him.

Matilda is not the kind of woman Marc imagined himself with, and Marc is anything but the romantic hero that Matilda has always dreamed of. But as unlikely circumstances throw them together, can they let go of their misconceptions and risk their hearts for love?

8 comments:

Scarlet Wilson said...

Bought it! Even better, it downloaded straight on to my phone so I can read it right away. Woo Hoo!

Sally Clements said...

That's a really gripping blurb, sounds like a great book! I've reached my self imposed kindle download limit for the day, but will definitely add it to my buy list! (lovely cover too!)

Jackie Ashenden said...

Oooh, fab! The covers is pretty awesome too!

test said...

Bought it this morning, but have a large TBR pile to tackle first.

Unknown said...

My copy is sitting on my computer waiting to be moved onto my e-reader. I really, really like that cover!

Lacey Devlin said...

Congrats to Fiona. Love that cover too.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great story! The cover looks fabulous too.

Fiona Lowe said...

Thanks so much for your support, Rach! Can't wait to pay it forward in November!!